Re: Possible site?

To: rcbowlus@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible site?
From: "pkincy P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:40:41 +0000
Russ,

I believe that is Benecia Industries.  Big name, but one owner.  I followed
the rainbow to the end in 96 and got him on the telephone and in my best
"ultra high net worth client" pitch asked him about hosting weekend "driving
instruction classes".

He very politely and very firmly told me/us "not only no, but Hell no!"

I made another unofficial inquiry about a month ago and they now have that
lot very much covered with cars being delivered here and there.

Perry