RE: Possible site?

To: "'Alan Gruner'" <algruner@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Possible site?
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:59:28 -0700
Come on guys, it's hit #1 on Google:  San Francisco Bay Conservation and
Development Commission, http://www.bcdc.ca.gov/

-Carl

BtIIu%2byH5BUM

lIbTlry58xK2ZWib3pDV%2b3M6ryh3WMDTc%2bXUxvqC0pFQ856BYo8gxaFTDeccmfW%2b1NL6LY

kwi3Lr6rPUUgEEMb7h8pywAYFBKawX82gPYqriyMZMb6OQFIXD8Mq0q2S8u9QI9XV35%2fWCkG%2

bIl%2fil51YM9EvjV0ak0fOvwwflMekkt%2fFhOCqr9Ihts%2fH1K%2bdw4nVX1GnBC3jqsA4DMR

MQSPeupKz0D%2f5DFtywDv6SBuQW6wfXjanDoxp0sGObdv2pCipoI4VSBS9pq8OaX86LA%3d