Re: Car Talk

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Talk
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:20:38 -0700
That is funny! Sorry he has such a poor sense of humor. There are other cars
besides Mercedes you could have named! :) :) I had a friend long ago who
wore her Mercedes pads out super quick...she'd come barrelling into every
corner like it was an autocross. Her hubby, the dentist, got pretty
impatient with her...she drove a Lotus on weekends, and maybe that set up
bad habits. :)
--Pat K