Re: What do you hasve to sign when buying a new car

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: What do you hasve to sign when buying a new car
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:30:57 -0700
Kelly, Katie wrote:

> Well, the silver lining in this is that now that with his great loss goes his
>ability to reproduce.
>
> Katie K.

But, we all know it's not true, and just a ruse to get money out of the
insurance company. This guy did not have any broken bones or even any
bruises.
Hey, didn't you need a new car, who's the owner of that dog that caused
your accident?? Your broken collarbone should be worth something. ;))
After all, it wasn't your fault it was running loose in the street.

Jesus