True Street, was: jeff g, was: A/C Paving 101

To: black94pgt@pacbell.net, lollipop487@attbi.com,
Subject: True Street, was: jeff g, was: A/C Paving 101
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:41:01 EDT
black94pgt@pacbell.net writes:

> in jeff's defense, he came down to a slush event event last fall at oakland,
> where his "true street" corvette was crushed by my "true street" cobra.
> thanks for the rematch.

Speaking of True Street, those of you who drive your cars to the event should
consider competing for "True Street" honors.  I'm having fun with it, most of
the time...  The Civic DID go to Stockton and Atwater on a trailer, thus
ineligible for True Street, but went back to TS for Round 9.

come on, let's have some more competition!

Charlie