Re: Tour entry update

To: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Tour entry update
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:10:03 -0700
On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 07:19:16PM -0700, Bryan Nemy wrote:
> I know just looking at my class (C stock) I see myself, Jerrold Lowe,
> Randy Chase and Ken Mononishi missing of those that I know for sure that
> will be there. In addition there are several more of the 17 CS drivers
> that were at San Diego that it would surprise me very much if they
> didn't show.

The words "oh no, not again" come to mind :-) Mike Leary and I will
also be there in C stock.  So at least 2/3 of the CS competitors
aren't listed yet...

I talked to one of the registration people in Colorado today, and a
big pile of entries were taken home with one of the other registration
workers for data entry.  She said that the new entries should be
listed on the web by Wednesday.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94