RE: Pics this sunday

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pics this sunday
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
I showed up to all but 4 events for the last three
years and won almost every event I entered last year.
My car is the same color as Kirk's. The only pictures
I've seen of my car that my wife didn't take are on my
trophies. I assume that my unmodified Civic is boring
to look at and/or my driving is boring in still
photographs. :)

If it matters to you, bring your photographer. Of the
300 some regular autocrossers in this area few of us
will get pictures published, unless we do it
ourselves.

Alan

http://health.yahoo.com