RE: Pics this sunday

To: "Joe Ciarcia" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pics this sunday
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:22:43 -0700
Jeez, all those pretty boy cars out there sure get upset when they don't get
their pictures taken.  I've got some advice for those of you that want more
pictures.  #1 Show up to "every" event like I have for the last three years.
#2  Win most of the events you enter.  #3  Forget about trying to look good
and concentrate on driving.  If thats too much than I'm sure Mr Pepsi would
love a donation to his cool web site.

ps At Nationals in Topeka they take great pictures of every car and videos
too.  Just some incentive.

Kirk ESP