Re: Getting my spouse licensed to race

To: "MrPepsi \(Brent Johnson\)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>,
Subject: Re: Getting my spouse licensed to race
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:53:09 -0700
Brent,

I assume you are talking about autocrossing, track
events take a lot more than a membership.

Family membership always works.  All family members are
real members, and it's cheaper than separate memberships.
That's the answer to your question.  But...

If you are young enough to both be Speed Freakz
members, it would probably be cheaper to pay 2 SpeedFreakz
memberships than one Family membership.

Unless there is some SpeedFreakz Family Membership, which
I don't know.  You will need to dig a little to find that out.

Just get a membership form, add up the costs for all options, and
decide what you want to do.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!