Re: Getting my spouse licensed to race

To: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>
Subject: Re: Getting my spouse licensed to race
From: Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
I think the renewal form has a box you can check for the type of license,
so you could check "family" or whatever the appropriate option is and then
add her name below.

---
asteffes@asteffes.com                           SF Bay Area, California
Unix Systems Administrator                      http://www.asteffes.com