Re: Tour Registration - deadlines approaching!

To: andrewmckee@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tour Registration - deadlines approaching!
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:13:53 EDT
To echo Andy's note, this is going to be a great event and we hope to see you
there!  If you have sent your entry in and don't see it on the entry list
(like me) you might be on the Pro list instead  -- check it out and complain
to SCCA if it is wrong.  This occured for many people going to the Tour in SD
- their entries were on the Pro in LA.

Pilar