Round 7 results are posted.

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 7 results are posted.
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:12:54 -0700
Thanks, Pat!

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/round7.html

By the way, there are a few people who appear to have used
different names or different spellings in different events.  This means
your points will be split among several phony people, you won't win
that trophy you so richly deserve.  We try real hard to make sure these
things are put together, but hey, there are several people with the
SAME name who are DIFFERENT people.  And, we are not mind
readers.  Email Pat Kelly (see bottom of any results page) and
me if you have been "split".  Also:

- Choose one name with or without Jr. II middle initial, etc. and ALWAYS
   use it in SFR events.
- Print your name on your card so slowly and carefully that it looks
  typed.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!