Re:RallyCross

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:RallyCross
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:26:48 -0700
At 08:16 AM 4/24/2002 -0700, Dennis Hale wrote:

>That said, you are ultimately responsible for your
>driving and such. Act responsibly and get through the
>day without damage silly goose.

Woah, Dennis.. There's no need to resort to name calling!  This is a public
forum.  Think of the children!  :)

Joking aside, I will at the very least spectate.  I don't so much have the
image of the gravel and mud that the WRC guys drive through in my head
anymore.  Watching the recent coverage of Cyprus isn't likely to help build
attendance!

To those that have done it before, a list of issues would be helpful.

For example, what should I do to prepare my car?  What kinds of pressures
would I expect to run?

And for after the event:  What are the most common failures and
problems?  Suggestions for things like restoring my [sister's?] now filthy
and packed-with-dirt street car to it's former non-squeaking glory would be
appreciated.

Jake Hodges