Re: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?

To: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: tow options- dolly, open, vehicles?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:10:21 -0700
> Say what you need to accomplish instead of presenting a puzzle.

-->  i need to tow a 2200 lb car 5-6 miles a few times a year. no freeway
driving.

i already own possible tow vehicles: 94 probe GT and the cobra.

my question is: what configurations of tow vehicle/trailer would you
recommend.  ill spend what i need to, but since it wont do anything else but
this, no reason to spend more than required.

thanks mike,

-james c