RE: FS-2001 BSP National Champ 240Z

To: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: FS-2001 BSP National Champ 240Z
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:13:22 -0700
Another autocrosser who shall remain nameless once used Vic's car as an example
of why we need separate Ladies classes. There are some cars that women just
cannot drive was the argument, and although I can boast that I once was .2
behind Vic (I'll remember this forever, while he's likely stretched it out to
two seconds), that car literally tore me apart, and there, you see? I couldn't
drive it as well as a man, therefore, no woman can drive it as well as a man,
therefore, women are slower than men.

I pondered this in all seriousness. And then, I watched National Champion Josh
Sirota drive it (sorry Josh!). Well, then it was the Open class for me all the
way, baby! :)

Before Vic kills us all for dissing his wonderful car, apparently it's MUCH
easier to drive now. He should let me drive it for a more up-to-date review. :)

Elise drives it much better than I ever did. She makes it look easy. I'm
jealous.

Katie