RE: FS-2001 BSP National Champ 240Z

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: FS-2001 BSP National Champ 240Z
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:38:32 -0700
I drove Vic's car at Marina earlier this year.  It's an awesome car (2 time
BSP champion has to be).  However, it does not match my driving style at
all.  You see, I have developed this bad habit of driving with one hand.
Unless you are some kind of a freak, I don't think you can steer that car
with one hand.  Let that be a lesson to you youngens starting in this sport;
learn to use both hands!

--Navid