RE: Helmet shopping

To: "'Joey Joejoe '" <pedercandersen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Helmet shopping
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:59:10 -0700
I simply buy a CL-5 at the motorcycle dealership in Fremont off AutoMall
Parkway. $92 with tax.
Open face, comes in white and black.
Cycle Center of Fremont.

Open Saturday's
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=17092637&ck=4081529532&tab=B2C&;
ycat=7843845&city=Fremont&state=CA&country=us&slt=37.549870&sln=-121.987259&
cs=4&stat=:pos:2:regular:regT:6:fbT:0