Re: Helmet shopping

To: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Helmet shopping
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:31:15 -0700
On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 11:59:33AM -0700, J C wrote:
> I bought my helmet in Santa Clara, I think the name of
> the place is Cycle Accessories (but I may be way off
> on the name). It's on the east side of El Camino in
> the vicinity of the VW dealership.

That might be the same place I got mine, Santa Clara Cycle
(accessories?) on El Camino just east of Lawrence.  You must be from
Palo Alto, eh?  El Camino runs East-West down here.  It's on the north
side, or what someone from Palo Alto would call the "east" side (since
all their streets run at 45 degrees to the compass, they reference
their directions by assuming that US-101 runs north-south).

They probably just have M rated helmets though since it's a motorcycle
shop.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94