RE: Benefits of various tire sizes on my del Slo..

To: "'james creasy'" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, <jake@codeworm.com>,
Subject: RE: Benefits of various tire sizes on my del Slo..
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:44:35 -0700
Unfortunately, for now I'll keep my G-Force R1 "street" tires on until I
cord them. They're no worse than street tires & I can't get R tires in
my sizes.

That is to say, the only R tires in my sizes are Hoosiers. Nothing wrong
with Hoosiers except that they don't last on the street.

And it probably means there's nothing wrong with my alignment. . .