RE: Let's Talk Minis...

To: "'Alan Gruner'" <algruner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Let's Talk Minis...
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:51:45 -0700
Hmmm...well, from all the comments it looks like the non-S with sports seats
& "sport plus" suspension (same as on the S), and as few other options (I.E.
weight) as humanly possible would be the way to go, and it's a good $2K
cheaper than a similarly equipped S.  I'll have to pester the local dealers
and try to find an S to test drive to be sure...

Alan, you want to co-drive next season if I get one?  ;-)

-Carl