Re: MR2 generation 1 setup

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: MR2 generation 1 setup
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:36:12 -0800
> He has one of the fastest MK1's I have ever seen.

You don't get out much do you?  ;-)

I use Koni Yellow adjustable struts now, but this alignment aslo worked well
with the factory worn out struts.

The MKI MR2 is a great choice for a first autocross car.  Cheap to buy and
maintain, communicative steering and chassis, fun to drive, and super
reliable.

Bryan "One Car" Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2