Re: SUV flame wars

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SUV flame wars
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:15:52 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Alan Gruner wrote:

> should to protect us from conservative,
> 12-hamberger-eating, Rush Lembaugh wannabe,
> baby-seal-killing, right-wing-conspiracy-plotting,
> fascist tools of the establishment like you." It goes
> down hill from there. God help you if people start
> quoting statistics.

Funny you should mention that, Alan!  I am a charter member of the Baby
Seal Club.  We have our own monogrammed Louisville Sluggers, and try to
make at least one field trip each year...

KeS

(Ever heard of the Revenge of the Baby Seal?  You grab a baby fur seal by
its hind flippers, whirl it around your head, and dash out the brains of a
fur sealer with it!)

((ok, I'll go to the corner now))