Re: Truck & trailer rental

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Truck & trailer rental
From: "Rick Grefsrud" <rmzgrefsrud@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:44:45 -0800
I'd agree with Kevin on the trailer rental through U-Haul.  I rented an
F-250 from Mission Valley Ford Trucks on Brokaw in S.J. when my transmission
went crunch the day before the Atwater ProSolo last year.  I recall paying
about $69/day + $0.10 per mile.  Maybe too much, but it was less than any
truck from U-Haul on the mileage charge.

Rick