Re: could tire shop have bent my wheel?

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: could tire shop have bent my wheel?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:54:06 -0800
> it appears that there is a flat spot on just
>one spot on the rim (the tire surface reflects this also).

what i meant here was i checked the radial runout of the outer rim of the
wheel, as well as the tire surface.  it was perfectly round, except for one
spot.  the tire reflect the dip in the wheel.  not much, less than 1 mm.

after the event sunday i will put on my other rims and see if the vibration
goes away.

-james