RE: I THINK ITS BACKWARDS

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I THINK ITS BACKWARDS
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:43:28 -0800
MJ writes...

>Sounds like some of the good...(insert favorite/least favorite
>religion
>here) who attend services on their chosen Sabbath , put a good
>donation into
>the charity / collection box , and then on Monday go back to
>cheating their
>employees and/or the rest of the world to make an extra buck. Only >to be
>absolved ( at least in their mind) the following week-end.

Could be. It's also proof that no matter how hard these people try to elevate
themselves, they plummet back to being human.

Well, I got up to page ten or so. Right now, I'm reading about, I think,
finding enlightment. I'm not so sure, because then the Super Bowl came on. I
drank some beer and ate too many potato chips and onion dip, and the Patriots
pulled out the winning field goal with only 7 seconds on the clock. It was a
good day.

My attention span is too short to really find enlightenment, anyway.

Katie