Re: I THINK ITS BACKWARDS

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I THINK ITS BACKWARDS
From: "Rick Grefsrud" <rmzgrefsrud@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 22:29:31 -0800
Good day--the euphoria of getting some sections right... the disappointment
of getting some sections wrong... the euphoria of getting all sections right
by your last run.  Managing the cramping facial muscles because you're
grinning ear to ear!  Be humble because disappointment is only a turn away!

Bad day--the  disappointment of getting all sections wrong (can you say 2001
El Toro ProSolo?) and never achieving a good run.  Managing the evil
thoughts (I trailered that POS 500 miles down here and I'd rather be
golfing?) and then be determined to learn what you did wrong and correct the
behavior.  Slow in fast out.  I blew the finish at the Boondoggle!

Rick