RE: Results from Round 6

To: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>, "Navid Kahangi"
Subject: RE: Results from Round 6
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:05:27 -0800
The track? You mean the drag strip, right ?!

Lessee. . . in a "wimpy" car you won't get wheel hop, you will have only
limited wheelspin, the engine isn't powerful enough to fry the clutch, you
won't get sideways when you hit 2nd gear, etc. etc. No wonder some people
think it's so easy. . .

That said, autocross is harder. But still I want to see Navid and James settle
this at the Sears Point Wed. night drags. My bet's on Mr. Creasy with his
American V8. James, think you can get into the 12s?