RE: Time Trial at Thunderhill

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time Trial at Thunderhill
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:53:33 -0800
Well, the cost is $100.  Let me see, you'll get at least 30 laps of track
time.  Let's just say that these laps are lightning fast and about 2 minutes
each for the sake of argument here.  That would be 60 minutes of track time
for the price of 4 autocrosses (grand total of 10 minutes).  I would say
that's a bargain in comparison.

Oh yeah, that would be 60 minutes of track time on smooth, grippy surface.
That's worth double for me.

I love autocrossing for different reasons than I do road racing, but it's
price/time ratio would definitely not be one of those reasons.

--Navid