Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS

To: JLawre4746@aol.com, craig_autox@yahoo.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:41:18 -0800
i dont remember the instant i found out, but i remember being in math class
in high school and writing "john lennon died today" on the page we were on.
that math book was also interesting because someone had started writing the
name of a different band on each page. i continued it, over 350 pages, each
with a band name on it.

anyway, it was my first hint that the world was not immutable.  when you are
young, the world stays the same, and you change.  when you get older, you
stay the same and the world changes.  now i am old and jaded and dont worry
about these things. :)

autocross content: today i saw a fairly old lady- mid 80's perhaps- sitting
in the driver's seat in a silver twin turbo rx7, parked on the side of the
road and looking rather frightened.  i dont know the story behind this, but
i was tempted to stop and offer to buy the car so it would stop scaring her.

-james c
(ask me about the "True Street" Autocross Series)