I think I missed a cone...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I think I missed a cone...
From: "Jake Hodges" <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 15:47:08 +0000
Could I have left one standing?  Seriously, it's pretty obvious from the
video of my, uh, bad run that I got three cones, and the standings page only
has me down for two on that run.  Run 2 SHOULD be a 62.839.

Also, I forgot to put my $4 into the fund..  Will we be collecting cone
penalties at the next event?

Believe it or not, it wasn't my best run so it won't change anything.  But
I'd like the proper number displayed out of respect to the stalwart souls
that were working section 5 in the 6th run group.  They'll be happy to know
that I worked that station alone in their run group, so I surely got my
running in. :)

Jake