Re: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: story, was Re: where to find battery cable?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:10:40 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:lollipop@ricochet.net

"> another place that was good:  Lee's in alameda.  its not a modest place,
as
> it says "World Famous" over the name the of the store.  are auto shops
> tourism draws?"

I know the guy who runs the place, in fact I just learned recently that I
went to high school with his mother! Right now I can't think of his first
name but his last name is Watson. Lee's Auto Supply originally was in
Oakland's Dimond district and is the first auto supply business I was ever
in. I think the current Watson is about the third generation in the family
that runs the place.

--John Kelly