RE: SCCA ProSolo?

To: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: RE: SCCA ProSolo?
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:36:26 -0800
That's the gist of it.  A couple of corrections:  You get 12 runs regardless
of the size of the class, 6 on each side, 4 Saturday morning, 4 Saturday
afternoon, 150 when you are sleeping Saturday night, and 4 Sunday morning.
All the class winners make to the challenge round.  The rest of the
challenge round is filled with non-class winners with the smallest margin to
their class winner, up to 32 drivers total.  The challenge is Sunday
afternoon and it's a blast.

Darren had an excellent write-up on the format of ProSolo that he sent out
last year.  Maybe he can dig it up and send it again.

Did I mention I was the top qualifier for the challenge round in my first
ever ProSolo last year? :)  Did I also mention that I choked and hit a cone
on the 3rd round of the challenge? :(

--Navid