RE: SCCA ProSolo?

To: "'Larry Word '" <lword@sfo.com>,
Subject: RE: SCCA ProSolo?
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:23:29 -0800
 ProSolo is like a drag-race with corners.  2 cars line up for the start of
2 mirror image courses.  There is a Drag-Race tree of lights in front of
you.  Very cool.  You do 2 runs (one on each side) about 3-5 times,
depending on the size of the class.  (There may be som inaccuracies, I did
it once and was renting a Kart at the time, so my brain got rattled around
in my head)  These runs determin qualifying times and Dial Ins for your
class.  Then there is the finals, and this is run my the top percentage in
each class, and is a "bracket race" with the Dial-Ins determined by the
Qualifying runs.

All in all, it's a weekend of fun, with minimal work.  It's 2x as exciting,
because sometimes you can have some spectacular finishes.  Like when Phil E.
got his nickname the "Corvette Killer" when he beat Scotty B's Vette in his
dinky Honda Civic.

Good Luck,

-Peter "2'nd slowest go-kart all weekend" Allendorfer