Re: Autocross school?

To: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Subject: Re: Autocross school?
From: William Davis <davisw@hermes.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:40:16 -0800
Craig,
Something that might interest your wife, if the local options don't, is
the "Ladies Day Autocrossing School" that has been held in the past in
Southern California.  I'm not sure if it's still on or not, but someone
on this list may know...  My wife sure appreciated the format of women
students/instructors, with their SO's shagging the cones all day...
(What us guys are willing to do to get our SO's hooked too!)

-Bill Davis

--
Bill Davis