2001 schedule is posted

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 schedule is posted
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:47:21 -0800
I know a place where there is fifteen acres of seamless brushed concrete. It
is perfectly level, and even though there are no obstructions in the course,
it can be lit for night. No one lives nearby so there is no problem with the
noise or lights. There is a grass berm around it so the whole area is
visable, and there is a great covered place to sit and eat that serves
excellent food. The pit area has trees to sit under; the weather is perfect
everyday. Even the restrooms are nice. We could run events far into the
night untill it becomes boring. Best of all, it is nearby. At the end of a
perfect twelve hours of autocross, and you're tired and need to go home, all
you have to do is close your eyes, click the heels of your racing shoes
together three times, and repeat over and over, "There is no place like
home".

Folks, it takes a wizard to get permission to race cars on private property
in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thankfully, we have one.

Anthony (reality check) Tabacco