Re: It's quiet....

To: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:00:53 -0800 (PST)
Seems that you've gone through quite a few cars while doing the open track
event!  Coincidence?  How long is the M3 going to be around?;-)

As far as passing all those cars, thanks for making my point about the driver.
If you have to keep getting more and more powerful cars to turn the same time
as someone in a less powerful car, what does that say?

Anyway Kit, if I were the guy ahead of you on the track the first thing I would
do is wave your crazy ass by! I wouldn't want to test my insurance.:-)

-Andy Mocking