Re: It's quiet....

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:53:22 -0800
> So, while Scot has Miatexcuse, all of you souped up grocery getter family car
> M3 guys should shut up until you can *at least* keep up with a *stock* MR2.

Hm... I seem to remember passing quite a few MR2 turbos at streets of
willow in my pretty much stock Miata.  I have video to prove it.  ;)
Same with the S2000 at the last Laguna Seca event... hey look at the
Mr2... whoops!  just passed him... look at him get all small in the rear
view.

        -kit, who at least gets his car into triple digits legally