Re: It's quiet....

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's quiet....
From: bchafin@attglobal.net
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:55:41 -0800
I can't make it to taunt the Honda guys, guess this time that means you Charlie
;
), but I am sending a friend on my well cured tires... his name is Cheston, a
student at UCLA... I think he represents the Bruins SAE Team, Novice Class.
You'll recognize his Maxima as it's the only one in existence with a salad bar,
or is it ironing board, permanently attached to the trunk.

Jim, at least I confess up front when I'm not showing for a duel ; ), where is
Kit anyway?

Barry - http://www.bol.ucla.edu/%7Ecchiu1/2dmaxAug00.html (Cheston's site)