RE: It's quiet....

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It's quiet....
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navidk@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:03:25 -0800
Vinnie is getting a new head gasket.  If he's ready by this weekend, I'll be
down at Laguna with the Touring Car Club.  If not, I'll bring the Boxster
out and joint the mid-engine team (look, who wouldn't? :)).  Unlike some M3
drivers we know, I don't like to trash-talk and not show up (hi Kit!).

--Navid