RE: Dear Santa

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Dear Santa
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:10:29 -0800
Dear Dennis,

I am considering your request, but I'm wondering if you are making s
mistake!  All of your autocross friends are asking for Hoosiers this year.
Some of them don't even play with their perfectly good Kumhos and BFGs that
they got last year anymore.

I have checked your record and you have indeed been a good boy.  And to be
honest, we have a lot of Kumhos here in stock at the North pole.  But are
you sure you don't want to go with some Hoosiers?

--Santa
Not sponsored by Hoosier