Dear Santa

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dear Santa
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 12:46:41 -0800
 Dear Santa
I have been a good boy this year. I have been spending more
time with my Family, I have been helping out my wife around
the house. I have even gone the extra mile & helped out
customers, & my co-workers. I even took a Vacation Day
today to go to my Daughters School Play.

 All I want for Christmas is a set of Kumho Race Tires. Just
put them under the Christmas Tree on Christmas morning.
I would also like to get them Heat Cycled if possible, But I
will take them any way possible. I would like to have them
before next season so I can play autocross with my friends.

 I will leave milk and cookies for you by the fireplace, Or
anything else you may like.

                       Dennis Michael Armstrong