Re: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Subject: Re: Brakes at Laguna (was: c2 automotive)
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:14:11 -0800
Regarding Castrol SRF...I have it in my Audi right now...it
is usually more expensive than $40/bottle.  I have seen it as
high as $72/bottle.  I have a source that will sell me some
more at $48/bottle...but that is very very rare.

So far, the brake fluid has not boiled..and I have
not lost pedal feel.  This was during a moderate day at
Sears Point.

Steve