SCCA Booth at Car Show - need Workers and Autocross Cars

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA Booth at Car Show - need Workers and Autocross Cars
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:35:10 EST
The San Francisco Car show runs from November 19 thru 26th.  San Francisco
Region always has a booth, and is looking for volunteers to staff it.  We
also need some autocross cars, Stock, SP, Prepared and Modified, to display.
Cars would need to be available on Saturday the 18th, and would stay at
Moscone Center thru Sunday the 26th.  Contact me if interested in either
working or displaying at the show...

Charlie Davis