Re: co-chair needed 4 nov Was: Pinch hitter needed for Nov 4th

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: co-chair needed 4 nov Was: Pinch hitter needed for Nov 4th
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 09:55:10 -0700
I have noticed the radio traffic dropping off since poor 'ol James is out
there dangling in the wind. Reminds me of Gary Cooper in High Noon. It is,
as they say, "time to stop talking, and start chalking". Otherwise I will
volunteer my total experience of 10 events as a participant, and you will
have no room to complain when two really inexperienced guys are driving the
bus. This isn't the occasional witty post Tony, this is the ex -Northern
Quang Tri Sargent Tony, so get with it and help the guy. Or tech will
include 20 push ups before you get your card signed off.

Anthony Tabacco

BTW, if I have to design a course, it wil be minimun radius pin turns that
will make the Bay Bridge toll plaza look like a time trial.