co-chair needed 4 nov Was: Pinch hitter needed for Nov 4th

To: navid@interwoven.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: co-chair needed 4 nov Was: Pinch hitter needed for Nov 4th
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:12:40 -0700
thanks navid,

ok, if that doesnt do it, here's a top ten list why james needs a co-chair:

10. navid's feeling will be hurt and he will race a miata from now on
9.  if we start at noon, can we finish before dark?
8.  i bought too much fertilizer for the spreaders
7. is it a bad thing to forget to set up the grids?
6. 20 second figure-8 crossover course design
5. course routed through sandpile to slow the karts down
4. autox courses dont really HAVE to have curves, do they?
3. arriving at 9AM wasnt early enough?
2. hells angels hired for lot security

and the #1 reason james needs a co-chair:

1. oops, motorhome!, isnt it always here?

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe