Re: super chips?

To: mrc01@flash.net
Subject: Re: super chips?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:04:55 -0700
wow that is tall... i have 3:08 stock gears.  but i suppose you have a
higher redline (6250 is the rev limiter).  3:27 or maybe even 3:55 would be
good.  just as long as 1st gear is useful.  i can hit 40mph in 1st which is
worth shifting down for... although i have other problems driving the thing
and havent bothered.

if FMS has them id just get those.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra