RE: super chips?

To: "'mrc01@flash.net'" <mrc01@flash.net>,
Subject: RE: super chips?
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:00:59 -0700
I have a chip (Jim Wolf Technology) for my 300ZX, and it gave a quite
measurable %7 increase in power (G-Tech derived) and better throttle
response.  However, it's well known in the 300ZX community that the
Superchips chip for our car does nothing but up the revlimiter and remove
the ~150MPH speed limit, no tweaks to the timing and fuel curves at all, so
YMMV.

-Carl