Re: street tire class

To: "Patrick Jones" <axng4me@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: street tire class
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:27:11 -0700
Patrick,

Everything is officialy described in the supplemental regulations.
All the other stuff is editorial comment.  Here's the area where
Street Tire is defined.  And class can run street tire, and they are
indexed by SFR PAX index.  Not just stock.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/supps.html#classes

You can always find it in the supps or it's fictitious (or emergency).

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!