RE: Driver's License

To: "Jim Ochi" <jochi@liquidaudio.com>,
Subject: RE: Driver's License
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:24:58 -0700
I got lucky and the nice officer did not show up to court (rare these days).
But the judge took one look at my record and said "I have no choice but to
dismiss this case, but if you show up in my court again, I'm going to take
your license away and send you home on a bus."

I was thinking in case I'm required to show up in his court some time again,
I should get myself one of them AAA licenses.  :)

--Navid