RE: Driver's License

To: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: Driver's License
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I said useless because in Europe there is absolutely no point
getting one - the US drivers licenses are recognised there. All the
International one does really is say "this person has a drivers license,
please see it" in about 60 different languages. Its not a document with
any legal standing.

        Giles